Welcome to the WLS IT Wiki
There’s help right here!
- Choose from the Technology resource and support overview
- Get Evergreen Help and ILS responses for Coronavirus
- Browse online learning opportunities for staff and online resources for patrons – updated daily!
- Learn about OverDrive’s Everybody Reads Spanish language titles for kids
- See Library Physical Service and Access as reported by libraries
- Plan for contingencies and reopening buildings
- Enter keywords in the box to the right to search for content anywhere on this wiki
- Make a selection from the bar at the top
- Contact the Help Desk
- Call (914) 674-3616 for urgent issues and login questions.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to the online portal. Please send one request with relate issues and include:
A text description of what you were trying to do when you got the error, ESPECIALLY,
- Item name and barcode ID
- Patron name and barcode ID
- Relevant details
- A screenshot of the error message you received, preferably by using the Snipping tool.
- If you are looking for the WLS main website, click onto: www.westchesterlibraries.org