- home access information
- recommended audience
- features and highlights
- an endless stream of top news stories to read, discuss and share
- full issues of thousands of top newspapers and magazines just as they appear in print
- available in the library and at home through desktop and mobile devices
- newspapers and magazines from around the world in English and 58 languages
Merck Manuals are available in six languages and two interfaces.
- Professional Version for doctors and medical students
- Resources include Tables of Assessment Instruments, Patient Symptom podcasts
- Cases and Quizzes
- Medical News
- Procedures and Exam videos
- Consumer Version in everyday language
- Resources include Quizzes, Self-assessment Tools
- Common Symptoms
- Emergency and First Aid information
- Drug Information with Pill Identifier
Gale, the vendor who provides Academic OneFile, Business Insights: Essentials, General OneFile, Gale In Context: Elementary (formerly Kids InfoBits), and InfoTrak Newsstand, provides online help for staff and patrons.
- Downloadable Training Tools, including Tip Sheets, Projects, and Resource Guides offer instructions and information in printable format.
- Video Tutorials are short videos to get you started.
- Upcoming and Recorded Webinars last about an hour and spotlight research techniques and recent enhancements.
- Gale Database help is context sensitive. On any page, click the More icon and then Help.
Q. Where should patrons go for help?
A. Library staff can provide patrons with this list of technical support links.
Q. When did access to Mergent business products end?
A. Access ended December 31, 2020.